Tuesday 20 November 2012

Back again....

The point of this blog was so that I could look back at all the stupid things I wrote and decide on whether my life needed a good shake up or not....

Well so much for that! How do I expect to read back over things that I haven't written.

My ideal first date.... 
It was only as I was walking around IKEA (unfortunately not at all like the scene from 500 Days of Summer, as I was accompanied by my girlfriends and not a man who is besotted with me) that I realised how quickly I am getting old. I was looking at things like BATHROOM BLOODY CABINETS and commenting on the benefits of drawers compared to open shelves.

How did this happen? If I had kept up with writing this blog I would probably be able to tell the exact moment I got old.

So from now on I will be boring anyone who reads this so that in the future I can look back and think "I was 23 and I was complaining about being OLD?!"

Chilli Con Carnage
Movember 10K
 So just to fill in anyone who's interested: I'm still single, still working in the same place, still living in the "Valleys" as MTV would call it, and still trying to be happy minus the fatty. Progress on that will follow, but I will give you an idea of how its going; I ate a mountain of chilli con carne last week for Children in Need but then completed a 10K run in Cardiff on Sunday. So hopefully the two have cancelled each other out and the weighing scales will be kind to me on Thursday when I have my weekly Weight Watchers meeting. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment=]